Who We Are
Help for Afghan Heroes (H4AH) is an Afghan-registered, apolitical, non-profit organization (charity) founded in Kabul, Afghanistan in 2013. H4AH strives to help Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF) members who have been wounded or injured and the families of ANSF heroes who have been killed serving Afghanistan.
Our mission is to help deliver an enduring national network of support for Afghan heroes by supporting wounded ANSF personnel and families of deceased ANSF servicemen and women. Additionally, we will seek to garner support for Afghan Heroes from Afghanistan’s international partners.
H4AH is tailored to support the families of those who have been injured or have lost their lives while serving Afghanistan. Over time we hope to provide
- Financial support to the families of deceased ANSF personnel.
- General advocacy for M&D on policy issues.
- Awareness of the current processes in place to assist M&D.
- Psychological, medical, and rehabilitation support services.
- Training and employment opportunities for ANSF Heroes.
- Scholarship opportunities to the children of ANSF Heroes.
- Other benefits to the children and families of deceased and disabled ANSF personnel.